HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my SUBSCRIBERS & VIEWERS!! This festive CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD is the highlight of any holiday meal!! Make 2 days in advance & store in refrigerator until ready to serve!! A STRESS FREE holiday dish that everyone absolutely LOVE!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE...
CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD MOLD
1-9" Round Mold or bundt pan, lightly sprayed with oil. May use a 9" by 9" dish. Set aside.
1 (14 oz.) canned JELLIED CRANBERRY SAUCE
2 (3 oz.) boxes flavored RASPBERRY JELLO
1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
2 cups boiling water
2 cup whole CRANBERRIES, washed & dried
1/2 cup 100% liquid egg whites
2-4 tablespoons sugar crystals
2-4 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. In a medium mixing bowl add boxes of jello and one (1) cup of boiling water. Stir until jello has dissolved. Set aside.
2. Using a spoon, remove jellied cranberry, from can, into a medium mixing bowl. Mash jellied cranberry with fork or mash potato masher. Add one (1) cup boiling water. Mash the jellied cranberry into water until well blended.
3. Add the dissolved jello & jellied cranberry mixtures together. Stir until well blended.
4. Add chopped walnuts to the bottom of prepare mold or bundt pan.
5. Add 1-1/2 cups of cranberry mixture over the top of nuts. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 3 hours. Cover remaining cranberry mixture & store at room temperature until needed.
6. Add sour cream to the top of chilled jello and nuts. Return back to refrigerator and chill for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Using a spoon gently add remaining cranberry mixture over the sour cream. Return to refrigerator and chill up to (5) five hours, or overnight, or up to 2 days.
8. Flip CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD onto a serving plater. Garnish with FROSTED WHOLE CRANBERRIES.
TIP: Make CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD, 2 days in advance, store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
To make FROSTED WHOLE CRANBERRIES...
1. Add 100% liquid eggs whites to medium size bowl.
2. Add sugar crystals and granulated sugar to another medium size bowl.
3. Toss a few prepare cranberries, at a time, into liquid eggs. Shake off excess egg liquid. Roll cranberries into the sugar. Place on cooling racks until dry. Store at room temperature.
4. ADD frosted CRANBERRIES as a garnish around CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD just before serving.
NOTE: DO NOT refrigerate FROSTED CRANBERRIES!!
ENJOY you CRANBERRY JELLIED SALAD w/ FROSTED CRANBERRIES!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! -Deronda :)
*****Deronda's FAVORITE THANKSGIVING DAY food video links...
Roast TURKEY BREAST W/ GRAVY (for beginners)... https://youtu.be/SVzJoqfz68M
BROWN SUGAR & HONEY GLAZED HAM... https://youtu.be/3LICF-NL9yU
Old Fashioned CORNBREAD DRESSING | STUFFING... https://youtu.be/P3zekyH09GQ
TRADITIONAL DRESSING | STUFFING... https://youtu.be/_HpIlrrD2ek
YEAST ROLLS... https://youtu.be/uA9GRoS1g1E
SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE W/ WALNUT CRUNCH TOPPING... https://youtu.be/gTrvh_CHIgQ
French's GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE... https://youtu.be/vGmoCRzh6u4
SOUTHERN PECAN PIE... https://youtu.be/ySZVzjxZl3o
PUMPKIN PIE... https://youtu.be/t3JkPtKrLKY
SWEET POTATO PIE... https://youtu.be/AcJVJCZuvh8
DUTCH APPLE PIE... https://youtu.be/a0dE7ADDc3M
FRESH APPLE PIE... https://youtu.be/0GyluDPl-_A
PUMPKIN ROLL... https://youtu.be/bkCXRjtd16o
ENJOY & HAPPY HOLIDAYS, my friend!!
JOIN ME ON...
Deronda's channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat...Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE :)
Music by...Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)